Saturday, July 25

Awake


Lately I'm dreaming about you


..........................A sweet desert lies before my eyes

I really care about it

..........................The tender sunlight goes through my glasses

Yet I don't know which is my favorite

..........................And the wind carries the sand to me

Maybe because it's hard to keep them all

..........................A shade waves her hand to me

Sometimes it's only you

..........................She is getting closer and I'm getting nervous

Sometimes you're not even there

..........................It was only my shadow

I know they should be somewhere inside my mind

..........................The world sounds like indie rock

They don't stop messing with my mind

..........................The music stops and everything is quite

But I still hear your voice

I ____you

A) Like
B) Miss
C) Want
D) Need
E) None of above

.....................................So I wake up

............................................. But I keep on dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment