Thursday, September 3

Just a Dream

There he was, trying to wake up

Remembering all those words he heard the night before

His mind was absent; his body was unable to move

A thin layer of voice came out of his mouth

I am no longer here

There is a lot of logic in my words

That only I can understand

Shame on me

Where is my grand finale?

They said this should last at least 8 hours

So I have 3 more hours to play dead

She said something I didn´t understand

He said it was only a bad dream

And the only thing I remember is a phone call interrupting my sleep

It was…

My name wasn´t my name, but nobody could speak…

Maybe I was in somebody else dream

But I can´t, it´s not fair

I should go and look into my files

There must be something good to recall

This looks good, this ought to do it

Sweet dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment