Thursday, August 20

Dream On

Int. Building “L”. Afternoon

I light up a cigarette and walk away from that empty room

I can see your ghost by my side

It is playing and having fun

She doesn´t know me, she won´t talk to me

So I leave her alone and walk to the other side

Now she´s getting away and I can feel a breeze calling me back

The cigarette disappears and I wake up.


The Woods. Morning

Now I´m running, looking for her

C: Where is she?

(Waving his arms anxiously)

X: can you dream the same dream again?

(With a sarcastic tone)

C: Well, no. I think that is impossible

(Setting the “obvious”)

X: Now, that’s not the right answer

(Proud of itself)

C: So….Tell me!

(Desperate)

X: Forget about her, someday you´ll find her. Just…not in your dreams.

So I Waited.


No comments:

Post a Comment